San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Connecting people and pointing out directions for the music market in Brazil is our mission.
Music Trends Brasil - International Conference gathers 500+ professionals from the most different areas of the music business. From musicians and performers to DSPs and PROs, distributers, publishers, producers and record companies. Debates, key notes, workshops, one-on-one meetings and showcases. The best marketplace in Brazil to increment your network, learn and do business.
Music Trends Brasil is a collective effort from the whole music industry in Brazil to build capacity to the market by:
- Recycling of knowledge and new skills for those already in the market
- Education, new skills and network implementation for those willing to work in the market
- A market place to encourage foreign companies to interact and do business with the local companies
1) You will find in one place hundreds of music professional from the Brazilian music market to Interact directly.
2) Allows an immersion into the universe of the Brazilian music and market in only 3 days.
3) Increases your capability of networking and generation of new businesses and partnerships with Brazilian companies.
“Sessions I went to were of a really really high level, very good, kind of business to business, type of conversations and I actually got a lot out of this, a lot to learn about, specially on the Brazilian market, that I had no idea about before. So very informative”. Joel High (music supervisor Los Angeles)
“For people coming from overseas, give us a unique opportunity to actually get to know the Brazilian market, make contacts and some good business. Highly recommend it”. Goran Anderson (Swedish executive)
“The whole market has become global and that means it’s more important than before to know what is happening in all the countries around the world. Brazil is especially important, it’s size, the rate that it’s growing, particularly it’s digital growth means it’s incredibly important for us to be here to understand the market”. Steve Mayall (Music Ally UK)
Save This Event
When & Where
Music Trends Brasil - International Conference is an enterprise of Luciana Pegorer, creator, organizer and curator of Rio Music Buzz.