No dia 09 de dezembro a We Fab terá o prazer de receber Benjamin Tincq, co-fundador do Ouishare e POC21 (bio completa abaixo).
Durante sua curta passagem pelo Brasil, nós pedimos a ele se poderia dividir com nossa rede sua experiência e insights em um curso rápido e altamente interativo. Ele topou o desafio e agora estamos ansiosos por receber a presença de um público interesado no tema. O programa pensado por nós encontra-se abaixo.
Algumas informações essenciais:
> O curso será em inglês com parte prática em português
> Duração de 08 horas
> Almoço, café e um pequeno happy hour para networking ao final estão inclusos
> O curso será realizado no espaço da We Fab. Infos de como chegar e estacionamento AQUI
Open, Decentralized and Collaborative : How Digital Networks And Platforms Are Transforming Business Models, Organizations and Society
- Fragmentation and Democratization of Production, thanks to lower and lower barriers to entry for providers. Think of how the creation of media and information has been democratized (thanks to blogging, video/photo editing software, ...), how marketplaces make it increasingly easy for a provider to find demand (whether for its music, freelance work or taxi ride), and how the design and manufacturing of physical goods is being democratized through digitalization (thanks to digital fabrication, fablabs, the maker movement, open hardware, ...)
- Digital Platforms with Strong Network Effects: Google, Uber, Airbnb, Skype, Facebook, Netflix, Alibaba, Amazon, ... all these companies have built digital strongholds by aggregating demand and/or supply in a way that makes their offer more valuable as their user network grows, leading to increasing returns, raising stronger and stronger barriers for competitors
- Participatory Culture in Organizations and Networked Communities: Challenging traditional vertical management, as well as the centralized power of mega-platforms, workers and creators of value are increasingly organizing through decentralized networks of contributors (e.g. open source communities, decentralized blockchain organizations) ; digital co-operatives (e.g. platform co-op movement) ; and horizontal, value-driven organizations (e.g. Enspiral, OuiShare, GitHub, Buffer, ...)
- How Digitalization Leads to Democratization of Production: from media to manufacturing to biology to everything
- Emerging Technologies and the Expanding Scope of Digitalization: from biotech to internet of things, robotics and artificial intelligence, how emerging technologies are increasing the realm of digitalization (and thus platform economics)
- Digital Platform Economics 101: network effects, data-based learning, market dynamics, and how platforms have transformed sectors ranging from media to commerce to travel and mobility, and more soon (supply chains, healthcare, ...)
- Struggles and Challenges of Digital Platforms: hyper-centralization of power, algorithmic monopolies, labor rights concerns, ...
- Participatory Networks and Organizations: how workers and contributors are self-organizing through open, decentralized and collaborative networks: from open source and fablab communities, to decentralized organizations on the blockchain, to digital co-operatives and horizontal organizations
- Open Source Business Models: how to create a sustainable business without relying on intellectual property
- Blockchain Technology: The Ultimate Decentralization? can it uberize even uber?
- Transforming Your Organization With The Platform Design Toolkit: an interactive workshop to help you rethink your organization as a platform that can generate positive value for your communities and ecosystems
- Open, Decentralized & Collaborative: A Force For Good? how can the digital revolution be harnessed as a force for good?
> Benjamin Tinq | Co founder of Ouishare and POC21
> Fabien Eychenne | Co-Founder da We Fab
One of France’s maker movement pioneers, Fabien Eychenne is a co-founder of We Fab. He has been project manager at the French think tank Fing, responsible for the creation of the first Paris’ Fab Lab in 2011 and directed the project “ReFaire: nouvelles pratiques, nouvelles fabriques” which leaded to the implementation of an internal Fab Lab in Renault. He is the author of several books such as “Fab Lab : l’avant-garde de la nouvelle révolution industrielle”, “La Ville 2.0, complexe … et familières”. He is a recurrent writer for the online magazine specialized in the Maker culture “Makery”.